As 2011 comes to a close, one of the things on my "to do" list before the end of the year is to buy a new planner. Above, are two photos of my current planner. It is extremely beaten up, and not very pretty. I found it about a year and a half ago on a trip to The States at Meijer for around $7.00. At the time, I was having a hard time finding a planner that I loved, so I settled for this overly colourful (kind of ugly) one and forgot to look for another one ever again.
As you can see, my current planner ends after December, so right now I am on a hunt for a new one. I have come to learn that:
1. Cute stationary is hard to find here in Canada
2. Cute stationary is usually very expensive here in Canada
3. Most websites that have cute stationary will not ship to Canada
I have decided that I will most likely purchase from Chapters (a book store here in Canada), and here are a few of my prospects:
- I love the damask on the front of this planner, I just really don't think that I like the page layout. I'm really not sure why, but I generally do not like the way that the inside of this planner looks (I found the view of the inside here) and I also really dislike the tear-off corners.
- I love the colour of this planner, and I also adore the font used inside. I pretty much enjoy the layout of this planner all around, but for almost $50, I'm not quite sure that it's justified. $50 just seems like way too much for me to spend on a planner.
- Before my current planner, I owned this exact planner in a different pattern. I loved that it was hard cover (no ripped pages!), but there's one problem with this planner- it isn't ruled. There are no lines. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is to me. I can't stand writing on paper that has no lines, but for $12.99, how can you lose?
Do you know any great places to find a planner in Canada or know a website with great planners that will ship to Canada?
Feel free to let me know in the comments!